Wednesday, December 29, 2010

and summer continues

I'm over reading - I lie I'll never be over reading... ever.

On rainy yesterday for some reason my arm was twisted and I got a DVD.
I'm terrible at choosing DVDs or movies for that matter.
I have no idea why.
I thought it would be a easy, brainless movie
and it is.

Now I have my feet propped up on a full washing basket
a laptop on my knee
and am commiserating with all these people who are celebrating Valentines Day
and their relationships are falling apart.
Except for the single girls, they are hyperventilating.

 I'm wondering why they are hyperventilating.
Are they upset that they are single on V Day?
Are they lonely?
Are they missing something?
What's wrong with them?

Is there some memo I missed? 
I am meant to be hyperventilating because I'm single?
Or is that only on Valentine's Day?

I don't get it.

Now desperate, too skinny, angular but supposedly beautiful Jessica Beal is weeping and crying and eating chocolate, great mouthfuls of chocolate and calling candy her best friend.
Well that hasn't been a long relationship cause she is one skinny, skinny girl.
Actually maybe she is single cause she is so skinny.

I think this is meant is to be a black comedy but it's not English so it's doesn't quite work.

Apparently
"All we really want is love's confusing joy" Rumi

Right, now I will actually wash the kitchen floor.


P.S. Big day today - Mags got her Gold Card.

No comments:

Post a Comment