Saturday, May 12, 2012

Johnboi Nonoa

Last week on my tiki tour of the North Island

I stayed with Kaye Kaye Nonoa
as I do often do.

The Nonoas are my favourite family
who mostly live in Templeview.

Jordan has married lovely Landy.
Audrey has married manly Kelly
and just given birth to Vandross.
I thought Vandross was the pregnancy name.
I thought wrong.
Jesse has married macho Q and they have
the stella Sienna and Piripi.
Deej is humming along caring for children.
Housty married slick Sila
and has the most delightful son, Khaleo.
Then the youngest is Johnboi.

Recently Johnboi sang in public for the second time in his life
at his school assembly.


Awww it's that sweet.
 
UPDATE: Last night, 15 Jan 2014 my husband and I attended Johnboi's setting apart as a missionary for teh Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  For the next two years he will serve in the Australia Melbourne Mission and be known as Elder Nonoa.  I'm so excited for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment