Saturday, June 9, 2012

Fieldays

The annual pilgrimage to Hamilton beings tomorrow,
at 6.30am.

When I leave for the Mystery Creek Fieldays.
At 6.30am.

Im driving up from Christchurch to Hamilton
over two days
with an interislander ferry in the middle
and a stay with Uncle Denys and Auntie Fliss.
I've made Punky Pete come with me
but only cause he hasn't driven from
Christchurch to Picton
(where there ferry docks)
since he was about four years old.
Though age is just a technicality with him.

Duncy Monkey and I play musical utes this morning.
The rather large and heavy Contest trailer
needed new tires cause they were bulging.
So we met at some random tire place to pick up the trailer
from where Henny dropped it off at yesterday.

I really am over swapping vehicles and
when I get back from Fieldays in a week and a half
I'll swap again
but this time I'll be getting my wee Hyundai i30 back.

If these are my problems and frustrations
how blessed am I?



No comments:

Post a Comment