Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sunday... and the weather is blah

While I'm on the verge of huge things happening in my life (or not happening as they may) I really trying hard to get perspective on everything else that's going on. Usually I take things in my stride and everything's good but lately waiting for a seismic change in my life is take its toll. The toll is manifesting itself as a can't be bothered to do anything and then getting ticked that I have to. I'm just grumpy has hell about it.
To combat this bad attitude I go walking. I have a choice of a 6 km circuit or a 9 km circuit. The 9 circuit takes in another town, nope village, nope still to grandiose... oh a grouping of houses might be the best term. I feel virtuous when I walk to another grouping of houses and back.
Recently when summer popped in for a visit and then left for warmer climes, I went for a walk.
This is what I see on my walks...
This is heading out of town...

This is looking back at town, well back at my street there is a real true town at the end of my street and a subdivision off to the left...

Then there is the road I jog along cause it has lots of grass verges and no cars plus if you walk on the gravel its a great butt workout...




And on this road live some sheep...

They hide when they hear people, ok me coming but soon they will be too big to hide in the long grass and the farmer will come and take them away for all the city people's Christmas dinners and even better their cold lambie sammies on Boxing Day. Yum, yum pig's bum - oh that's if you get to have Christmas ham sammies that's right.

There are people where I live too but this was about 7am so there was just me, the milk tankers and two late model European luxury cars on the road.

So this week I am preparing for our Christmas work dinner at Restaurant Schwass and then a special treat of a Christmas work lunch at Raspberry Cafe (no link to this one, very strange, must mention that to them. Quite odd not having a website!!) and I shall relay stories of my gluttony to you this week. Hanging out for treasure cafe at Raspberry Cafe! Oh and will also provide a review of my last 12 weeks knocking myself out at the gym with photographic results - maybe just the after photos, oooh no they might need some referrence - before and after photos then. Big week this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - can't not comment on this one. Try the meringue and raspberry and cream thingy at Raspberry Cafe - yum yum two pig's bums.

    ReplyDelete