Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Things that I love...

Good local food - rather knowing where my food comes from. I'm blessed living in a wee town not just because I have fab neighbours who bring me fruits of their labours but also because there are heaps of farmers markets nearby.


Before Christmas Mags, Emz and I went to the Ashburton Farmers Market and wandered around eating samples of cherries. I loved that my Christmas new potatoes not only came from nearby but they were also being sold as a fundraiser for the local Lions Club - good food and good deeds.

Find your local market here - know who grows your food!


Beaches - I love beaches like a connoisseur of fine wines loves vineyards - you don't have to be there to savour them...

My favourites are tied to good memories..

Driving along the West Coast with Oti...




Balloons - I just love them. I'd love to receive a balloon bouquet one day, just as a surprise...


Open spaces - I love looking at mountains but loathe to walk up them so I choose to live on the flat and the breathing the freshness of the plains (and that pesky wind)...


we drove here - that's Hannie and me freezing our butts off...


Drove here too... maybe I should start walking a but more :-)



I'm looking forward to a year of good things, lots of good, peaceful things...

No comments:

Post a Comment