Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's..... yup that

Today in the mail I got a pile of Swanndri clothes I had ordered. Now I am not a Swanndri wearing girl but I seems the right thing to do when they sponsor NZYF and all this warm gear is available so I indulged my warm hoodie weakness and got a fleece lined woollen hoodie.
But Wrangler... well Wrangler is something else. Just as Swanndri is an iconic kiwi image, Wrangler is equally linked to rodeo even with Australian accents....
Wrangler is masculine and earthy, it's great butts and dark looks,
it's focus, fear and doing it anyway.
I wonder if they need me for a branding focus group


2 comments:

  1. Loven' the yummy cow boys :-)Last year brought some brand new Wrangler jeans and a day after one of my silly idiot friends decided to spray me with "Easy Off, Bam" wrecking the colour of my jeans :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the Easy Off, Bam! ads don't give you flash backs!!!

    ReplyDelete