Sunday, April 18, 2010

advertising

Recently there has been much discussion about favourite ads around here -reason being that one of my favourite ads has been ruined by some people choosing to integrate certain aspects of it in their lively banter and now they flash through my mind when ever I hear anything to do with said ad.

So here are few of my favourite ads - please refrain from integrating parts of them into your life unless you are outside of my hearing and viewing so I can still enjoy these - thanks.



Only off thing about this ad is that bloke's legs are scrawny as. I can think of one sheep farmer in particular who has ideal legs for the world stage.



Love it! Makes me chuckle every time, hardly ever go there though.



strictly speaking, not an ad but too good to resist - don't get any ideas Compassionate Lord of Darkness.

and then the classic explanation of NZ culcha and our entire history.....



And to finish with..... remember how exciting it was to still be up when the Goodnight Kiwi came on? now you can revisit those days when TV finished at 10.30pm and the entire country went to bed. Course when I was a kid, some kids (not me) were too hopped up for bed after watching On the Mat, when wrestling was actual wrestling not a glamorous fake stuff kids grow up with now. Not that made a difference, you just stayed in that bed come heck or high water.




please note: these were posted in the correct size to fit, no idea why they've got big again.

No comments:

Post a Comment