Tuesday, June 1, 2010

world famous in nu zild


I know lots of famous people, famous in New Zealand that is, I may even be one myself.

Last week it was Rozzy and Lucky on Road to the Young Farmer Final episode one East Coast Region - secret that should remain a secret... Angus the winner wears his kilt like a true Scot and Rozzy is scarred for life.
Tonight's episode is the Northern Region's turn and I make a small appearance or two as seen in photos taken by Thomas Te here

Also on the telly this evening is Ngaire on Hitched.
The lovely Ngaire is an excellent wedding photographer and appeared on Hitched. Ngaire is a brilliant wedding photographer and that she had not met the couple at all until the wedding day was no major problem for her and her fabo skills.
She and me went wandering to find them ideal photo backdrops (see this post) and Ni's key appearance can be heard as she exclaims "Awesome!" and pins the boutonniere to the bride's father. She's real famous is our Ngaire and her mean as wedding photographer catch phrase is Awesome! often accompanied with a quick thumbs up that I believe I emulate periodically myself.
On that TV oriented note I must say Little Grey does not suit blonde hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment