Wednesday, November 24, 2010

lunch

You might think that with all the travelling I do
that I work for a glamorous and flash as organisation but in reality.....


Yup this is the back of our office building
and this is where I ate my lunch today
on chicken wire covered wooden fire escape stairs (?!?!?)
surrounded by rubbish that we haven't got around to hauling away
mostly cause there is no where to haul it away to out here in the country
unless you find someone who has a gully they are filling
and that's not very enviromentally sound is it.


Upstairs from our office is a church
so I guess they work on faith that the wooden fire escape stairs
will hold if there is a fire they need to escape from.
Ah the sun was divine for the 30 minutes
I sat outside eating my bagel and cream cheese
reading about leadership values
Lucky is out there now proof reading Contest Manuals
I had to come in so I could blog with photos.
Gee this is a depressing junkyard photo
with the old cooking oil drums rusting away
to be fair (and I try to be)
they are covering weird, deep holes dug through the tar seal.
Do you like what we've done with the garden?

Only another hour and I jump into the car to go interview my coordinator to be my field officer

Confused?

welcome to my world

Tonight Timaru, tomorrow Dunedin and the weekend in Becks

Yeah I don't know where Becks is either but I have a map and Nessie's cell phone number

Hope she isn't out of the farm with the sheepies cause coverage is crap in the Alps.

No comments:

Post a Comment