Thursday, June 27, 2013

we're moving up!

Boy have things changed in the last month.

Let's see....
On Monday we move north to Hamilton.
I have struggled with a move to Hamilton
as I think most people do.

Hamilton is ok.
It's where I grew up for the most part.
All my schooling took place there.
I think I like Hamilton,
as long as it's sunny all next week.
And the week after.

My fulla and I are moving there for my new job.
Yup my Young Farmers time is over.
Over tomorrow in fact.
My last day working for Young Farmers.
Hmmm I'm not feeling exactly sad about that,
but also not super excited.
Anyway I have a new job with OSPRI New Zealand
based in Hamilton.

Ok I'm excited about that.

OSPRI is a merger between TBfree NEw Zealand and NAIT.
My role will be about working with stakeholders
to get the best communication and co-operation
we can between everyone.

It's cool role.
I love it that I get to work with a organisation
that I got to know long before I joined them.
I've been working with these guys the last few years
as TBfree New Zealand has been a NZYF sponsor.

Gosh what else...
my fulla got his work visa (yay!)
and we put our Leeston house on the market.
That makes me sad.
I love my house.
Boy I love my house.
Never mind there will be another awesome house.

If you want to take a look at my super lovely house
take a look here
If you want to buy my lovely house,
talk to my good man Robin.

So that's my news.
It doesn't seem much when you write it down
but it's been a huge month.




No comments:

Post a Comment