Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blah, blah, blah....

I've decided that saying blah, blah, blah (give or take a blah) is really not cool.

It's very off hand and disrespectful. I do not like it sam I am.

I'm glad that I don't say blah, blah, blah... except now I bet I find my self saying it.

Things I like to say are:

"Cowboy up, cupcake" - from a book called "The Legend of Colton H. Bryant". Colton was a young man who lived in Wyoming and worked in the gas fields (very grim stuff them thar gas fields in Wyoming) and he died. It's basically an OSH story but with real personalities and real lives. Love saying Cowboy up, cupcake! though - thanks Colton RIP.

OK now I can't think of other sayings I say but remind me what they are! I acquire plenty and can attribute them to people I hang out with.

1 comment:

  1. Hey cupcake cowboy - you should try out this awesome blog I found:

    http://resilianz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete