Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ZUMBA!!!

I zumba'd tonight!
It's not as fun as it looked on TV, or it maybe it was just zumba in Methven - in a grey floored, bright white lit room with the doors open to the car park (it is bizarrely hot this week, maybe for the visiting ploughers, though there is snow on the mountains again, that maybe for the ploughers too since it is very picturesque), and we were all dressed in old as gym clothes and timing was an issue for all of us. Not really that party like.
It was fun though and I made a new friend - Lorna from Scotland (is Brigadoon in Scotland?That would rock if it was then she'd be Lorna Doone, except that Lorna Doone is a completely different story and set in Devon. Musicals is so confusing!).
Zumba is kind of weird cause for the most part it's salsa-ing all over the place and then in the middle of everything you do squats.
I do have to say that time passed very quickly and that's always a bonus when exercising.
Look at the zumba link because at no point did I look this into it nor did I look like I was rocking it. You think I'd look the part if I had long hair and flipped it around lots except that I would never exercise with my hair out - except that zumba isn't really that exercisy.
Now bodybalance thats a workout.
ZUMBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment