Thursday, November 11, 2010

baby wipes

and nappies - isn't that a good idea for gifts for a baby shower.

I'm finally laxing out on the couch with Dae after driving all over the Auckland/Waikato regions.
Man it's nice just sit and chat
we are cracking ourselves up by facebook chatting to each other
even though we are on the same couch.
Tragic and so naughties!
So the baby wipes and nappies are for Housty
who is due end of January
and
her sister Jesse is due Christmas Day
It's gonna be a busy summer holiday season for the Nonoa clan
with whom I am staying with tonight on my travels
It's gonna be a good night catching up with old friends.
Darn phone just rang and it was Spudly
Aw Spudly is so lovely
even though I had to confess I was veged on the couch facebooking
He had questions that I could answer so I felt ever so helpful
they were easy questions to be fair
I love ending conversaitons with Young Farmers by saying things like
"Off you go hop on your tractor and do some work"
but today I couldn't really say that since it is during work hours and I'm clearly not working.
I did work last night though
as far as you can call work hanging out at a bar, work
It would be for a promotions girl I guess but not for me
except that it was work
Anyway
we started the Auckland City Young Farmers Club last night
If you are in Auckland on the 2nd Wednesday of the month
pop along to the Mt Eden Speights Alehouse about 7pm
and hang with the Queen Street Farmers.
They are real nice
no true they are
sorry was facebooking chatting with Dae only she was reading over my shoulder
and commenting that Auckland City boys aren't farmers
but they are when they are Young Farmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment