Monday, November 8, 2010

lately

I've been having really vivid dreams.

This is unusual for me - I'm sleeper not a dreamer. I know we all dream but I am a serious sleeper so am too asleep to even know I'm dreaming.

This morning I woke to a dream where I was using a typewriter to write my blog.
It was so hard to type - the cool thing was that the machine typed in colourful, raised embroidery.

I found after a little while I liked typing in embroidery. It was delightful to see how the page looked when I ripped it, with flourish from the rollers.

I think I dreaming vividly because I am looking after my soul. I feel stronger. I feel end of year exhusted but I know that's because I have worked hard this year so it's kind of a good tired.

I've been spending time with women who are strong and good.

It's uplifting to spend an afternoon sitting on the couch talking with Val or a phone call with Dae.
Take care of yourself because if you aren't cared for, how can you care for others?

No comments:

Post a Comment