Wednesday, May 22, 2013

George the pig

For some reason,
some insane reason
I thought having a kune kune pig
would be the coolest thing.
You can like, you can train them and take them for walks.
So when a friend of a friend
said she had one needing a home
I lept the chance.

Slap me, slap me now!


I know how cute is this little pig?
Ginger George he is.


See how not cute he is now.
See that pink cord to the left?
We got a harness, we already had the pink leash,
my fulla and I wrestled with this little pig
trying to get the harness on.
But pigs had an advantage over us.

There is a reason why squalling like a pig is a saying,
y'know?
George squalled like a pig and 
we backed off cause it was like we were killing him or something.
*sigh*
I was so looking forward to taking him for walks
and introducing him to the neighbours.


This is cute George from when he would sit in a box.

He isn't cute anymore.
He is just big and fat and lives down the back of our garage
protected from the elements, 
sheltered by a high fence and the trees at one end.
He is due to meet Pete the homekill butcher.  
Very soon little monster that he is.

I'll let you know what he tastes like.

No comments:

Post a Comment