Saturday, February 4, 2012

cleaning day

Well it was a unpacking/cleaning day.
I still am unpacking from last weekend's
trip away to lovely, cosy Puhoi Valley.

Once I had an epic nap in the morning
and read a book,
the whole book.
It wasn't the one I was in the middle of
so I need to go read that one tonight.

Once all that was done
I decided to exacerbate my dust allergy.
More than half my stuff is still in the garage.
On Friday I ran out of clothes
so I have to get sorted.

Plus all the while I'm thinking about what
I am going to say on Friday night
at the Global Women's dinner.
I received an invite
and then an email asking me to say something.
It'll be fun.

I have a 90 second spot.
That's 270 words.
That's not much.
How the hell do I do this?
I'll figure it out.

Meanwhile I hope the wrinkles fall out of my dresses so
I have something to wear on Friday.
I have a surprise trip to Wellington on Tuesday.
Monday is a holiday.
A sponsor meeting on Wednesday morning.
I can't even imagine Thursday yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment